Mission Statement, Aims & Values
CARE, BELIEVE, SUCCEED
Our school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church. We aim to serve our community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice, taking as our starting point the school’s Christian foundation. We encourage an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promote Christian values through the experience we offer to all our pupils. These Christian values underpin the whole life of the whole school. Our school is a place where we learn how to love God, one another and ourselves.
Our vision, CARE, BELIEVE SUCEED, is based upon the following words from the bible:
All things are possible for one who believes – Mark 9:23
Aims of Our School
- To provide an education of the highest quality for each and every child
- To provide a happy, secure, stimulating and purposeful environment
- To foster a life-long love of learning with a desire for knowledge and a drive for excellence
- To value and respect all members of the school and the wider community and develop a successful partnership with them
- To help children develop their own values and beliefs whilst respecting the religious and moral values of others
- To encourage children to work co-operatively
- To respond positively to helpful and constructive feedback
- To cherish the whole person – mind, body, emotions and spirit
Throughout our school year, children are taught to embody the Christian values below.
These mission statement, vision, aims and values were established in September 2018 with staff working alongside Parents, Governors and our local Vicar. They have been reviewed at the start of 2023
Teachers provide interesting and, often, practical tasks, which motivate learning and engage pupils well.