Flamingo Home Learning suggestions
9 February 2024 (by Andrew Rudge (arudge))
Dear Class 2,
I am so sorry that we aren’t able to get together today. But I have got some things for you to do while you’re not at school.
- We have our Roman Day on Tuesday. You may want to spend some time making a costume with a sheet or a pillow case. Here are some links for videos of the games we will be playing during the day, you might like to practice some of them!
- Think of some questions to ask Rob, who will be leading our Roman workshop
- Today, we would have been doing some work connected to Children’s Mental Health Week. Design a poster that has you in the middle and things that make you happy, or that you are proud of, around the outside of your picture.
- We have been using Scratch during our computing lessons. Here is the link for the website. Create an animation of on of your favourite stories
- Ask an adult to test you on your spellings – you could use your spelling words in sentences.
- We have been producing non-chronological reports in our English lessons. If you would like to, research a topic that you are interested in and present the information as a report or poster. Remember your introduction paragraph, subheadings and vocabulary!
More than anything, have a good day!